Current share price
Data is delayed by 15 minutes.
Quotes are in local exchange time.
View LSE chart
Monday, 17 January 2011
Formerly of Leagas Delaney, Rob was a board director and member of the management team as well as Creative Director across all the agency’s accounts. He created award-winning work for adidas, Pepe Jeans and Barclays Bank, including the ‘Big’ commercial starring Anthony Hopkins. He was also responsible for the popular, long-running bank manager campaign for Nationwide Building Society.
More recently Rob was at Wieden + Kennedy London working on The Guardian and The Observer newspapers, COI and Nike accounts.
Darren Bailes, Creative Director, said “Rob’s experience is going to be invaluable as we continue to strengthen the VCCP Creative Department. We are all really excited to have him here.”
• Winning Marketing Week Magazine’s Creative Agency of 2010 (adding to the title of Marketing’s Creative Agency of the Year 2009)
• Being shortlisted by Campaign for Advertising Agency of the year and Digital Agency of the year – the first agency ever to make both lists
• Comparethemeerkat.com winning ‘Campaign of the Year’ in Campaign, Marketing and comparethemarket.com being awarded ‘Brand of the Year’ by the Marketing Society.
• Creating social communications agency, ICON, to combine the best of advertising, digital and PR
• Launching VCCP Health to bring the VCCP approach to creativity and brand strategy to the world of pharmaceuticals
• Expanding our international offering: the Berlin and Prague offices continue to grow
• Helping O2 reach their highest ever levels of consideration - working on brand extensions such as O2 money and O2 family as well as continuing to evolve the phenomenally successful Priority scheme for O2 customers
• Creating the Government’s high profile Alcohol Harm Reduction and Sexual Health campaigns
- ENDS -